Senior Citizen 5% Discount
Qualifications for Availment of Residential Senior Citizens’ Discount
To avail the grant of a minimum of five percent (5%) discount relative to the monthly utilization of electricity by households with senior citizens, the following conditions must be observed:
1)The monthly residential consumption must not exceed one hundred (100) kWh of electricity. Residential senior citizen customers whose consumption shall exceed the 100 kWh limit during any month are not entitled to the senior citizen discount during the month when they exceeded the limit.
2) The kilowatt-hour meter of the residing senior citizen must have been registered in his/her name for a period of not less than one (1) year.
3) The grant of senior citizen discount shall apply per household regardless of the number of senior citizens residing therein.
4) The senior citizen should apply for the senior citizen discount personally or through an authorized representative. Annual renewal of such must be strictly observed.
1) Proof of age and citizenship –
a) Birth Certificate or any proof of birth; or
b) Valid Senior Citizen’s Identification Card issued by the Office of Senior Citizen’s Affairs (OSCA) from the municipality where the elderly resides; or
c) Philippine Passport or any government identification card showing proof of age and citizenship, i.e., driver’s license, voter’s ID, SSS/GSIS, PRC card, postal ID.
2) Proof of residence –
a) Barangay certificate; or
b) Affidavit of two (2) disinterested persons duly notarized and has known the senior citizen for a period of one (1) year.
3) Proof of billing –
a) Copy of electric bill issued in the name of the senior citizen.
4) Proof of authority (if thru a representative)
a) Valid identification card of the representative; and
b) Authorization letter duly signed or thumb-marked by the senior citizen end-user which shall be valid only for a period of one (1) year from date of issuance.
50 kWh Energy Assistance for Deceased Member/Spouse
NOTE: The claim for free 50 kilowatt hour consumption shall have a prescribed period of one (1) year from the death of a member-consumer. The benefit shall be forfeited if claim not made within the prescribed period.
1) Death Certificate of Member/Spouse
2) NOTARIZED Affidavit for Transfer of Account Name
3) Attendance to Pre-Membership Orientation Seminar
4) Valid Picture IDs to prove identity
5) Special Power of Attorney (SPA) or Notarized Authorization (If Representative)
6) SINGLE: Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) MARRIED: Marriage contract
7) Proof of Ownership:
• Owner: Land Title/Deed of Absolute Sale/Contract to Sell
• Successors: Proof of Succession/Affidavit of Heirship
• Tenants of Privately-owned Premises:
• Lease Contract/any notarized authorization showing right to occupy
• Informal Settlers of Gov’t.-owned Properties:
• Proof of right to occupy
8) Payment of Relevant Fees -Membership Fee & Bill Deposit
Note: Member master list cut-off is December 31, 2016, applications beyond the cut-off will not be included and not legible to participate on the district election. For more information, kindly reach us:
Email: [email protected] / Contact nos.: (033) 511-81-38 / (033) 393-12-02 / 0917-314-4006
Iloilo 1 Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Brgy. Namocon, Tigbauan, Iloilo 5021
Copyright © 2016 ILECO-1